Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I warned you...

I told you that I'd post more than once a week, so here's a few from yesterday.  Still have a few more that I want to process, but don't want to be on computer all night tonite.

So it snowed yesterday...from my back patio (I put a feeder out at the bottom of the yard, so I have lots of little guys around)


I later went to Antelope Island, still hoping to find the porcupines, but found these guys instead:


This Towhee was really funny digging in the dirt and snow.


When he flew off, I looked up and guess who I found!


I had searched around and couldn't find him till that moment...

More later when I get the chance (I have some other harriers in flight)  I also saw a pheasant, but he came in such a flurry that I couldn't get the camera on him.  There was also an eagle sitting out on the ice, but way beyond the reach of my lens.




No comments:

Post a Comment